AgentNow is a new service and we are continually working to better explain our features and policies. Feel free to use the contact form to send us any questions, suggestions or issues. We promise to respond to all emails within 24 hours.
How does the AgentNow free trial work?
AgentNow offers a trial to all customers who sign up, which includes a free CREDIT balance for you to experiment with. When your balance is getting low, AgentNow will send you an email with information to upgrade your account.
Most of the features on AgentNow have no per use cost. So all these features are now and will forever be included in the low monthly subscription price. These include the CRM, Notes, Tasks, Calendar and more.
Phone numbers, SMS messaging and large email campaigns have inherent costs. So we pass these on to you but at the lowest bulk rates anywhere. One of our guiding principles is that every client gets our best rates.
Think about it. Most of us don’t send large campaigns or send thousands of text messages every month. But occasionally we do need these services. So we offer pay-as-you go to make sure you NEVER pay for something you don’t need.
CREDITS ARE .01 CENTS EACH
And they can be applied in a number of ways.
- 1000 emails per month are included
- Additional emails are 50 credits (cents) per thousand
- SMS | MMS
- SMS messages — 2 credits each
- MMS messages – 3 credits each
1. When you sign up for a your free AGENT NOW TRIAL make sure you click the blue GET NUMBER button on the top bar. You will automatically receive a local, toll free number or both. If you decide not to continue at any time, your numbers will be automatically deleted after 30 days.
2. Please note that local numbers can send MMS messages as we’ll as SMS while toll free numbers can only send SMS.
3. A shiny new AgentNow number will be generated. Now click the number to set up your VOICE mail and other programmable voice features.
4. Set up your answering messages and call the number to make sure it is working.
We are woking on a number of integrations and lead sources. Sign up for our newsletter to keep posted on these new developments. Your comments and suggestions help drive our efforts and allow us to keep our tech roadmap on course.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use one of our online contact forms. And our service reps are available to answer your questions from 9AM EST Monday through Friday. 1 (310) 933-3413